Do you want to be one of those specialists who take good care of and nurture beautiful flowers? Do you have gifted hands that can bring seeds to full-grown flowers? Then this article is just right for you because I have got the perfect answer for you. Take up gardener jobs in USA with visa sponsorship.
Isn’t this interesting? Besides, you get to leave your home country to become one of the best gardeners in the world. No matter what happens, everyone is important, no matter how small or large your role is.
The presence of gardeners is needed urgently in the United States. Furthermore, some people love flowers and plants in their homes, schools, and even workplaces. So, you will be responsible for the growth of these flowers.
Plus, did you know that as a gardener, you can also grow vegetables? Therefore, everyone gets to live a healthy life. Applying for gardener jobs in USA with visa sponsorship is super easy and you can find a helpful step in the last section of this article.
Who is a Gardener?
A gardener is a person who cultivates and takes care of a garden. They also carry out this process for a living. Moreover, they are also in charge of growing flowers and vegetables in a garden.
Gardeners are in urgent demand in the United States, and if you are skilled in this area, then you can apply for gardener jobs in USA with visa sponsorship online. The application is also free.
What is the Average Salary of a Gardener in the United States?
The average hourly pay of a gardener is $17.23 in the United States. Moreover, they make roughly $37,036 every year. However, the pay for experienced workers differs from that of entry-level workers. So, it is up to you to decide which one you want to be.
Average Salary of Gardeners in USA Every Year
Each year can not be the same. What I am trying to say is that the salaries of gardeners can not be the same every year. You will understand better using this table:
|YEAR||AVERAGE SALARY||HOURLY RATE|
From the table above, you will find that the salary range is increased every year. So, you can say that gardeners are satisfied with their jobs.
Responsibilities of a Person Working as a Gardener in USA With Visa Sponsorship
The responsibilities of a gardener are assigned to them based on their specialty. So, you do not expect a farmer to work or carry out the duties of a gardener. Below are what you’re expected to do if you want to apply for this position:
- Water the plants and flowers when necessary.
- Planting new seeds, flowers, trees, and many more.
- Making use of hand tools and machinery to plant.
- Removing weeds.
- Throwing out the trash.
- Ensuring and observing that the garden meets the basic expectations and requirements.
- Cutting or trimming down grass.
- Leaf raking.
And managing and handling weed control. So, as a gardener in the US, you are going to be responsible for all of the plants, flowers, and trees in your nursery.
Benefits Of Working as a Gardener in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Some of the perks and bonuses that you can access while working as a gardener in USA With visa sponsorship include the following:
- You get exposure to vitamin D.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee assistance program.
- Disability insurance.
- Parental leave.
- Retirement plan.
- Vision insurance.
- Referral program.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Professional development assistance.
- Paid day off.
- Health insurance.
- Flexible spending account.
- Dental insurance.
And employee discount. However, keep in mind that no two companies will provide the same benefits for employees. So, do your research and compare before you apply.
What Visa Should I Apply For To Get A Gardener’s Visa Sponsorship Job In The United States?
Being a gardener in the United States is very easy. Just as long as you can carry out your duties and meet the requirements or company’s criteria, you will be fine. One of the things you need is a visa that will allow you to work in the US.
So, to apply for gardener jobs in USA With visa sponsorship as a foreigner, you need to get yourself a B-1 visa.
Requirements to Apply for Gardener Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Below are the attributes and certifications that you need if you want to apply for gardener jobs in USA with visa sponsorship.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Understanding of the safety rules and regulations.
- You should know and understand plants as well as gardening techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- Ability to manage and handle horticultural machinery and hand tools.
And you also need to know how to properly make use of fertilizers and other chemicals necessary for planting.
Where to Find Gardener Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Below are some of the best places where you can find gardener jobs in USA with visa sponsorship for foreigners:
And many others. The applications for any job on these websites are 100% free and simple to use. So, I advise you to try them out today.
How to Apply for Gardener Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
As mentioned earlier, applying for gardener jobs in USA with visa sponsorship is a piece of cake. Use this step to achieve what you want:
- Link your mobile device or PC to the internet.
- Locate your web browser on any of them and click on it.
- Next, enter the name of the job platform you prefer to make use of.
- Visit its official page online.
- Enter the words “gardener jobs in USA with visa sponsorship.”
- Once you do, you will see all of the vacant and obtainable jobs that you can consider.
- Tap on any of them to find out what they need from you.
- So, if you can provide what they want, go to their official website to continue your application.
- Carry out the important process and make sure that your resume meets US standards.
After you perform all the necessary steps and processes, submit your application and give the company time to review it. Lastly, you will be signaled for an interview if you are accepted.
RECOMMENDED <<< Filling Station Jobs In USA With Visa Sponsorship