The Gap visa card login portal is a feature hosted on the Synchrony bank website. Synchrony bank is the issuer of this card but it is offered by Gap Inc to its customers. As a user of Gap visa card, you can login to your Gap visa account to make payments and manage your account online. With your Gap visa card account, you can review past orders, check out faster, and save frequently used addresses. Also, you can get the latest on new arrivals and sales.
What you need to create this account is a valid email address. Gap Inc is simply a company in the United States that retails clothing and accessories for men, women, and babies. Actually, Gap Inc offers two different credit cards – Gap visa card and Gap store card. Both cards do not charge an annual fee and they offer almost the same benefits. The major difference between them is that Gap credit cards can only be used at Gap Inc brands.
While Gap visa card can be used at all Gap Inc brands and any location where visa cards are accepted for payment. Thus, the Gap visa card has a login page that you can use to access your account online. The login step of the store card is also the same as that of the store card. So, whichever card you have you can use the steps below to login into your card account.
Gap Visa Card Login
As I said earlier, as a holder of a Gap visa card you can log in to your account to make payments and manage your account online. Meanwhile, to login to your account, you need your email address [which is your username] and password. Logging in to your account is very simple and can be done by following the guidelines below;
- On your phone or computer visit the Gap visa card login page on the Synchrony website.
- Once the page load, you will see the login page placed on the left side.
- The first thing you need to do is to enter your user ID or username on the first field.
- After you’ve done that, enter the password you used in setting up the account on the second field.
- To save your login details for future sessions, check the ‘Remember User ID’ box.
- Having done that, click on the blue ‘Secure Login’ link.
If you enter the correct login details, your account will be signed immediately. With this, you can manage your account in the way you like. Also, you can make payments, view your balance, and also enjoy many other benefits.
In Case You Forgot Your Password
- Visit the Gap visa credit card login page using the link above.
- On the login page, enter your user ID and click on the link that says ‘I forgot my password.
- On the next page, enter your user ID and zip code.
- After that, click the blue continue button.
Then an email will be mailed to you with a temporary password and guidelines on how to reset your password. But you have to make use of the password on time because it is only valid for 24 hours. And when you’re done, you will get an email telling you that your password has been changed.