Gamic is an ecosystem designed to bring players together to earn money from playing power games. It is a next-generation chat application for gamers, creators, friends, and blockchain fanatics. It allows the Web 3 community to have access to all the features they use in a single, soothing overview.
The Gamic app offers you a wide range of features that make it easy for you and millions of other people to build strong communities, share ideas, distribute rewards, and manage your crypto or NFTs.
Before Gamic, gamers had to use a different app to participate in tournaments, another app to communicate and share information about their victories, and another different app to receive rewards from the games. Gamers no longer have to go through that stress to enjoy their 3D gaming experience. You can visit the gamic.app and click to get started, choose your preferred options, and you are in.
You can also enjoy a giant other community, or you can start your own community and invite your own friends and fans to join with a link to refine it to your taste. Gamic is simply powerful and user-friendly, so what are you waiting for? Come on board.
How to Download Gamic
The Gamic app opens a lot of possibilities for growing content in places like Africa. They can afford to pay for tuition, housing, and food for their family. It gives friends and the community the ability to easily connect and share goals together.
Downloading the app is pretty easy. You can download the app either on Google Play, on your Android, or on the App Store.
How to Sign Up For A Gamic Account
Gamic is built for everyone and is the next-generation community chat application for friends, gamers, creators, and blockchain experts. Here’s how to access the Gamic web app.
To set up an account on Gamic, you have two main options. You can connect with an existing social media account or use your favorite crypto wallet.
On the social media account, you can sign up with either your Google Account, Facebook, Twitter, or Discord account.
Sign Up With Your Google Account
- Head over to the Gamic website or download the app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the downloaded app.
- Scrolling through your landing page will give you an overview of your platform.
- Click on the ”Connect With Social” button. You will see options to sign up with Google, Twitter, Discord, or your email.
- Click on the Google icon.
- After that, input your username and password.
- After that, you’re logged in. You can now upload a unique profile image for your Gamic Avatar.
To Sign Up With Twitter
- Launch the Gamic app.
- Click on the ”Connect With Social” button.
- Click on the Twitter icon.
- After that, click on “Authorize App.”
- And then you’re signed in automatically to your Gamic account.
Sign Up With Your Facebook Account
To sign up with Facebook, you must have created an account with Facebook before you will be able to have access to your Gamic account.
- Open the app.
- Click on “Connect with Social.”
- Click the Facebook icon.
- Facebook will then ask you to grant Gamic permission to your Facebook name and profile picture.
- Click on “Continue as [your name].”
- After that, you’ll be asked to personalize your account by creating a username and password.
- Having done that, click on the ”Continue” button.
Congratulations! You now have a Gamic account. Gamic will however, ask you to verify the email address linked to your Facebook account
To Sign Up With Discord
- Go ahead and click on ‘Connect With Social’.
- Click on the Discord icon.
- Then click on it.
- It will take you to a new page where you have to click on ”Authorize.”
- From there, follow the prompts to create an account..
To Sign Up With Email
- Click on the ”Connect With Social” button.
- After that, you will see an email box. Type your email address in the box.
- A verification will be sent to your email.
- Go to your email and click on the link sent to you.
- After that, a new page will appear to input your username and password.
- When you’re done, click on “Continue.”
Voila! You now have a Gamic account. Start connecting with friends and like-minded folks.
How to Login to Gamic
Playing games doesn’t have to be just fun, you can also make money. And it represents more than just a game; it is an income-ending opportunity for gamers.
- Open the Gamic app.
- Log into the app and click on the preferred social.
- And then you’re logged in. You can choose to start a community from here.
The Gamic app is the first flash of light on what could become a universal basic income. The platform represents more than just a game.
How to Send a Message in the Community Using the Gamic App
Gamic is built for everyone! gamers, content creators, community managers, influencers, marketers, and anyone who wants to build a vibrant community with a touch of Web3 experience.
- Head over to the Gamic app.
- After that, on your screen, go to the channel section of the community.
- Then pick a channel.
- To start or join a conversation, type your message into the comment box.
If you’ve done that, then you’re on your way to starting a conversation.
How to Invite People to Your Community Through the Gamic Mobile App
When you invite your friends to your community on Gamic, it gives you access to share new ideas and distribute rewards. This might be fun most of the time. To get started.
- Launch the app.
- Click on the “invite” button in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Now, you can send it to your friends or anybody else you want to be part of your community.
You can now start your own community and invite your own friends and fans to join with a link that you can tweak to your taste.
How to Send Direct Messages on Gamic
Want to send a DM to anyone on Gamic but don’t know how to do it? You can do that by following the steps below.
- Open the app.
- Click on the message icon at the bottom of your screen.
- Create your message.
- To send, click on the icon at the right corner where you typed your message and send it to your friends.
The Gamic app is one of the platforms to connect and hang out with your friends and support communities.
How to Connect Your Wallet on the Gamic App
By putting everything in one app, Gamic has a decentralized wallet feature where gamers can receive and store their in-game NFTs and crypto in communication channels with rooms for subgroup communication.
- If you return to the Gamic sign up page, you will see where it says you can either sign up using your email, social, or WalletConnect.
- Click on the “WalletConnect” icon.
- You can either use their mobile app to connect or scan the QR code with your mobile device.
- You can also access the Gamic using one of the 17 supported desktop wallet links shown there.
And there you have it. When you follow these steps, it saves you the stress of not being able to connect with your wallet.