Have you ever dreamt of studying in the United Kingdom? Are you searching for the best fully funded scholarships in the UK? Good news! You can now apply for the British Chevening Scholarship 2022/2023 Fully Funded Program.
This scholarship is available to eligible international students from across the world. It offers grants to qualified students. These include tuition coverage, accommodation and living expense coverage, a travel ticket to the UK, and more.
You can conveniently apply for this scholarship from the comfort of your home. If you don’t know how to get started, you can read through this write-up to learn about the British Chevening 2022/2022 Fully Funded Scholarship Program.
The British Chevening Scholarship is a fully-funded program that is designed for international master’s degree students globally. This program seeks to provide emerging leaders with a one-year master’s degree program in the UK.
Also, applicants have the opportunity to achieve their professional goals and aspirations. Chevening has all the technological tools and facilities to equip applicants professionally, academically, and more.
Through the British Chevening Scholarship Fully Funded Program. Applicants can also learn about the cultures of UK citizens, travel around the country. And building lasting positive relationships in the process.
What Does the Chevening Scholarship Cover?
As mentioned above, the Chevening Scholarship is a fully funded program for all international students who would like to complete their master’s degree. Qualified applicants can enjoy the following benefits, such as:
- Tuition Payment
- Travel expenses to and from your country of residence by an approved route.
- Arrival allowance coverage
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance coverage
- Living Expenses
- Extra grants and allowances to cover important expenditure
- The cost of one visa application coverage
- Departure Allowance
- Travel top-up allowance
You can enjoy the above-listed benefits once you apply and get approved for the Chevening Scholarship Program.
Eligibility to Apply for the British Chevening Fully Funded Scholarship
Who can apply for the British Chevening Fully Funded Scholarship? International students from around the world can apply for the program. Here are some of the requirements to apply for this grant:
- You must be a citizen of a Chevening eligible country or territory.
- The applicant must be able to return to their country for a minimum of two years after the grant has ended.
- Also, you must be good at English.
- There is no age limit.
- An applicant must have two years or more of working experience.
- You must have completed your undergraduate degree with an upper second class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Except if the applicant is a citizen of a British Overseas Territory and applying from Hong Kong. An applicant with British nationality or a dual British citizen cannot apply for this program.
- You are expected to apply to three different eligible UK university courses. And must have received an unconditional letter for one of the courses.
- If you have previously studied in the United Kingdom with grants from UK government agencies, you cannot apply for this program.
What Documents are Needed to Apply for the Chevening Scholarship Program?
However, you need to provide certain documents to apply for the Chevening Scholarship. Here, we will be outlining some of the documents you need to have before applying for the grant.
- A photocopy of your educational documents, such as transcripts or degree.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal.
- Also, you need to have a valid passport.
- Scholarship CV and a letter describing your skills and experience.
- Lastly, at least two letters of recommendation from former professors or institutes.
How to Apply for a British Chevening Fully Funded Scholarship
Interested candidates who would like to apply for the 2022/2023 British Chevening Fully Funded Scholarship will have to complete their online application form. You can make use of your computer or mobile device web browser with a stable internet connection. Hence, below are easy steps and guidelines to follow:
- Visit www.Chevening.org/scholarships on your web browser.
- At the top right corner of the homepage, click on APPLY.
- On the application page, select your country and then tap on Scholarship.
- Click on the search icon on the page.
- Create a free account using your correct information.
- Enter your personal information, save your data, and validate your profile to begin your online application.
- Complete a short quiz to confirm your eligibility.
- Finally, input the correct data and prepare your documents.
Check the details you entered immediately after the application process. After that, tap on the Submit icon to complete your online application. You can visit the official website of the company for more information.