How To Process Flipboard Login? Flipboard is an amazing platform that allows millions of people to easily discover new stories and share them on the platform.
If you know that you are a publisher or content creator, this platform is an amazing social ground that will help you greatly with your audience. You can easily access a larger based audience who are just as passionate about the topics you share. What’s more, these audiences get to engage also with the topics that are being covered.
The Flipboard Login is an essential and the only way that you can successfully access your account online. This gives you total control over how you can manage access to your account. As long as you are a registered user on this platform, you can easily log in following simple procedures to access your profile. Moreover, this platform is free and gives you access to so many features, amazing discoveries, and an engaging audience.
Furthermore, the only way that it is possible to access your profile, your platform, the content topics, and your audience is by logging in. In addition, you can actually sign in to your Flipboard account using the online website and the mobile app. If you know nothing about how to sign in, the answer you seek lies in this article.
Requirements To Login To Flipboard
To be able to log in to your Flipboard account, there are certain requirements you must meet. One major requirement you must meet is that you must be an account owner on Flipboard. With that, you can now process your login with the below;
- An internet connection.
- Your Login credentials.
- A mobile or desktop device.
Just with these, you can sign in to your account whenever you want.
How To Login To Flipboard Via The Mobile App
If you want to log in and you have the mobile app on your devices, this is a simple process. Whether you use an Android or an IOS device, here’s how to log in using the mobile app:
- Launch the mobile app on your mobile device
- Click on the ‘Get Started’ option at the bottom of the screen
- Another page with login options will load
- You can either choose to log in with your email or another account
- If you select the Login with an email option, proceed to the following steps
- Begin by entering the username for the account or the email you used in creating the account
- Next, type in your account password in the next column underneath
- Click on the red login button
That’s how you can log in to your Flipboard account easily. If you selected the Login with another account option, you only have to follow the onscreen prompts to successfully sign in.
How To Login Using The Desktop Version
If you are using your computer or PC, then this is how you log in to your Flipboard account:
- Launch your preferred web browser
- Visit the official login page at https://flipboard.com/login
- You will see a login prompt in the middle of the home page
- You will see various login options like your Apple ID, Facebook, or Google Account
- If you select the Apple Sign-in option, proceed to enter your Apple ID and log in
- If you select the Facebook sign-in option, enter your email address or phone
- Then, type in your account password and click ‘Login’
- If you click the Google sign-in option, select the Google account you want to use and log in
- Another option on the list is the email address log-in option
- Proceed by entering your email address or username
- Enter your password next
- Click on the red Login option.
These are the steps to follow on how you can successfully log in to your Flipboard account on the desktop version. If during the process of logging in, you forgot your password or username or email address, you can simply click the Forgot username or password. option. Select the main login issue and follow the steps on resetting it.