The first savings credit card issued by the first savings bank. An invitation card that is targeted at those who less that than perfect credit or poor credit scores. The first savings credit card is issued on the Mastercard network and it is an unsecured credit card. It has a subprime interest rate that fluctuates depending on your creditworthiness.
Basically, the first savings Mastercard is an unsecured credit card due to the fact that you can get it even when you don’t have a stellar credit score. On the other hand, it is a card that offers convenience for your daily purchases.
If you have made some errors that affected your credit score or you need a credit card to re-establish yourself. Then the first savings Mastercard is hugely recommended for you. Meanwhile, those with less than perfect credit can end up paying a huge APR [Annual Percentage Rate] including an annual fee.
The first savings credit card has an annual fee which ranges from $0 to $75 depending on their credit score. Its purchase APR also ranges from 17.15%, 24.15%, or 29.90%. While there is no specification on what criteria an applicant needs to qualify for more favorable terms.
It is safe to say that people with low credit scores are likely to pay the higher 29.9% rate as well as an annual fee.
Benefits of First Savings Mastercard
The first savings credit card is for people with poor credit scores and is willing to rebuild their credit history. Over the years, the Firstsavingscc has long been interested in individuals’ varieties of financial products from South Dakota in the United States.
As a result, interesting personalities may want to look into their credit card to check if their products are suitable for them or not.
- The first savings Mastercard has no hidden fees and penalty APR.
- Since it’s a Mastercard, you can use it to make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- As a cardholder, you are in control of your purchases.
- It comes with fraud for stolen or lost cards.
- You can manage your account online.
- As an unsecured credit card, it helps to build your credit score if you have bad credit.
- Also, you stand a chance to get a credit card with no security deposit and a credit line.
- First savings reports all your account activity to the three major credit bureaus which are Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax.
- There is a possibility that you won’t pay an annual fee depending on your credit score.
- You don’t have to make an initial security deposit.
- Above all, this card is issued from a trusted issuer known as the first savings bank which consumers can trust.
It is a great opportunity that the first savings bank is enthusiastic to consider people with less than perfect credit histories which are likely to hinder people from receiving a huge range of financial products.
Although, there are secured credit cards out there for tackling this problem first savings bank stands out among out in that it is ready to consider issuing unsecured credit cards.
How to Apply for First Savings Credit Card
On the contrary, the first savings Mastercard does not have an online application due to the fact that it is an invitation card. Presently, the first savings credit card bank is not accepting new applicants. You cannot sign up for a new card on the platform or check your application status.
For the moment, it is only an invitation affair and there is no information on how to get invited. Once you are invited, you will be asked to submit your personal information which includes your name and financial history.
Immediately you are approved, first savings will send you an acceptance letter via email with tips on what to do. Thus, you can only get this credit card if you get an invitation letter via mail. After receiving the invite, you can proceed to apply for the first savings Mastercard. You can do that by following the steps below;
- Launch a web browser and visit the first savings bank official website.
- Once the page loads, click on the green “Accept Online” button.
- On the next page, which is the application page, enter your reservation number on the first field.
- Then enter your access code on the second field.
- Lastly, click on the continue button.
You can find your reservation number and access code in the invite mail sent to you. To apply for the first savings credit card after receiving an invite. You need to complete the application by following the guidelines above.
After entering your reservation number and access code, you are expected to verify your mailing address on the next page. The third step is to complete the Acceptance Form Verify Your Information while the last step is to accept the offer.
First Savings Bank Credit Card Login
Once your card is sent to you after approval or if you already have the first savings Mastercard, you can manage your first savings Mastercard account online. Anytime you want to manage your account, you need to go through a login process. In this section, we’ll be showing you how to login to your account.
- Visit the first savings Mastercard website using the link above.
- Locate the “Account Login” button and click on it.
- Then you will be presented with the login page.
- Enter you’re your username and password on their respective fields.
- Then click on the Log In button.
When you login into your account, you can view your account summary, manage your account, sign up for texts and email alerts, and schedule automatic payments.