Want to learn more about the PREMIER Bankcard, here are a quick first premier bank credit card review. The First premier credit card issued by First Premier Bank is an unsecured credit card mainly designed for those who are struggling to raise their credit scores. If you are a type with less perfect credit, the first premier card might be a perfect option for you. The Premier bank payment card should only be considered by those whose credit line has been brutally affected as it helps to rebuild their credit. As I said earlier, it is an unsecured card which means that it does not require an upfront security deposit.
Typically, the least deposits for secured credit cards are $200 to $300 and there are some people that are unable to lock up that much money in a deposit. Even if it does not demand a deposit, First premier credit card can still get something from you at the moment, as it charges some of the highest interest rates in the industry and stacking up on fees from the outset. So, unlike secured credit cards, it requires no security deposit. Above all, you can get approved for a Premier Bank CC even with poor credit and qualify for a credit limit which is up to $1,000 and to rebuild or build your credit score/history. Meanwhile, if you carry a balance on your first premier credit card, you must pay fees that can easily run to quite a lot of hundred dollars a year and an extremely high-interest rate.
Benefits of First Premier Credit Card
In addition, the first premier credit card offers several benefits to cardholders. One of them is that it is a Mastercard which makes it acceptable anywhere Mastercard is accepted. There are other benefits this card offers; you can follow me as I will be outlining them below;
- You can get approved for this card even with a low FICO credit score as low as 350.
- It is an unsecured card which means that it does not require an upfront security deposit.
- First Premier bank reports your account activity to the three major credit bureaus or consumer reporting agencies.
- You get automatic payment reminders.
- Access your account online 24/7.
- It comes with paperless statements.
- Also, First Premier Bank has a mobile app that you can use to manage your first premier card payment on the go. You can make payments, view transactions, and do many other things right from your mobile device. You can simply download the app from the Google play store or Apple App store.
- As a cardholder, you can send emails to First Premier Bank customer care associates.
- With your card, you can pay quickly with online bill pay or recurring bills.
- You can check your balance from your mobile devices or computers.
Nevertheless, there are still other benefits you’ll get to enjoy as a premier bank card cardholder. And naturally, First Premier Bank credit card a punishing APR [ Annual Percentage Rate] and staggering fees.
How to Apply for First Premier Credit Card
With this first premier credit payment, you can begin your credit to build your credit score. Presently, there are two ways of getting this credit card. You can get this card either by submitting your own application or by receiving an invitation. But in this section, we’ll be showing you steps to make an online application;
- Launch a web browser and visit my premier credit card official website.
- Once the page loads, scroll down a little and click on the green APPLY NOW button.
- Then you will be taken to the application page.
- Enter your first name, middle initial, last name, address, apt. number, city, state, zip code, time at residence.
- Click on your residence type.
- If you rent the apartment, enter your monthly rent amount in the field provided.
- Enter your cell, home phone, and choose your account type.
- Enter your date of birth, social security number, confirm your social security number, and email address.
- After this, click on the box that says ‘I certify that I have read and agree to accept electronically FIRST PREMIER Bank’s PRIVACY NOTICE.
- Finally, click on the continue button.
After you’re done applying for the First Premier Bank credit card, you will see the result of your application immediately. This means the application process is fast and easy. After completing your application,
How to Login to my First Premier Bank Credit Account
If you already have the first premier bank credit card, you can manage your card and use it to make payments online via firstpremiercard.com. But to make this possible, you need to go through my premier credit card login process which is quite easy. Hence, you can follow the steps below to login your first bank card account;
- Launch a web browser and visit the first bank card login page.
- At the left-hand side of the page, you will see the login form there.
- Enter your login ID and password.
- Then click on the LOGIN button.
Having entered your login ID and password correctly, you will definitely access your first bank card account in the next moment. You can use this step any time and any day to access your account online.