The Facebook business account manager is a Facebook tool that will help you as a businessman or woman to organize and manage your business effectively. When you create or have a Facebook business account. Your friends on Facebook or co-workers can not view your personal Facebook profile unless they are been approved by you to be your friends. They can only see your name, the work email that you have provided. When you are logging into your business account manager with the list of Pages and ad account you have access to. This must be sounding very interesting to you right?
However, you cannot just have or create a Facebook business account manager just like that. You must be asking yourself why trying to figure out what I am talking about. Well, you do not need to bother yourself about that much. Well, the reason is that you need a personal Facebook profile to create the Facebook business account manager. That is, you must have a Facebook account first, and if you do not have, it is compulsory you create one today. If you do not know how to create a Facebook account. Follow our website and search for how to create a Facebook account.
How to Create a Facebook Business Account Manager
Creating a Facebook business account manager gives you a step forward access to managing and controlling your business. However, to create a business manager account on Facebook you just need to follow some due process to help you manage your business on Facebook. Before you try to create a business. The account makes sure you have all the requirements ready and that you are qualified to use it. Then follow these steps below:
- However, log into your Facebook account
- At the upper side of the home screen locate the Create icon and click on it
- Select a page and click on it
- Choose business or brand for your business and click get started
- Now enter your business name/page name and category of your business and other requirements and click continue
- On the next stage, you will be asked to upload a picture just do as asked by uploading your profile and cover picture.
However, now you can manage your Facebook business account. It did not just end there for you will need to create awareness to people in your personal Facebook profile to follow you up.
How to Add People to Your Facebook Business Account Manager?
To boost your Facebook business account, you must make people be aware of your business account. This will enable you to get more customers. Without having to waste much of your time. Follow these steps below to add people to your Facebook account business manager:
- On your business account page locate the business setting and click on it
- However, at the left side, you will see an option
- Locate the add people option and search for people either with a name or email
- Choose a type of asset in the first column. Then select the individual assets you want to add this person to in the second column. In the third column, toggle on each task listed you’d like to grant to the user. Or toggle on admin access to grant the user access to manage the asset and perform all tasks available. You can add people to multiple assets on this screen by repeating this step
- Click on invite
I believe this will help you to add people into your Facebook business account manager as soon as possible.