Lately, Facebook Avatar comes out as a new feature on Facebook App to users in case they want to create a cartoon version to represent themselves in chats. Meanwhile, this facebook avatar is like Apple’s Memoji and Snapchat’s Bitmoji. Recently, this Facebook Avatar was made accessible in Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, and the U.S.
With the introduction of this Facebook avatar, users are now eligible to make and share their cartoonish characters with their friends on the Facebook app. Also, with this new feature, users can make use of it in the comment box, private chat window and it can be used as a profile picture. Also, this newly invented feature can be imported to other third-party apps like Instagram and Twitter.
How Do I Create my Own Facebook Avatar
Creating a Facebook Avatar is very easy and it doesn’t require any charges. If you have been wanting to create your own avatar below are the steps on how to create your own Facebook avatar.
- Get the updated Facebook App in the Play store for Android devices. For iOS users, the updated Facebook app can be downloaded in the Apple app store
- Enter the Facebook app and click on the menu on the top right corner of the page. For iPhone users, the menu can be found on the bottom right corner of the app
- Click on the “Avatar” option on the right corner of the page
- After that, you will be asked to design your own avatar by choosing the type of hairstyle, face shape, face line, eyebrows, eye color, hair color, body shape, glasses, hat if you want one, beards, complexion, nose, clothes to design your Facebook avatar to your likings
- Click the “done” icon by the top right of the page when you are done designing your Facebook avatar
- After that, the Facebook app will now produce you with steps on how you can make use of your avatar
- It will then ask you to select a pose for your hand-made avatar and share it on your Facebook news feed. Meanwhile, there is also a skip option if you want to skip the step
- To start using the Facebook avatar you created, you have to click on the smiley icon in any text field and then choose your avatar from the sticker section.
This Facebook avatar can be used in a different place and such different place are;
- Comment box
- Profile picture
How do I use a Facebook Avatar in Comment Box
Click in the comment box as if you want to comment and tap the smiley sticker icon and choose the avatar you created
How do I use Facebook Avatar in Messenger
While you are texting your friends tap the smiley sticker icon and choose the avatar you created
How do I use Facebook Avatar as my Profile Picture
Go to your profile and click your picture. Some options will come and you will select upload a profile picture and then choose the Facebook avatar you created. Then click on upload so the cartoonish image of yourself will start displaying on your profile picture.