Music, as a pleasing sound to the ear, has piqued the interest of many people. Presently, there are tons of music streaming platforms available for music lovers. In this article, I will be writing about one of these music websites. eMusic is an online premium music service that allows netizens to search and download legal mp3 songs, tracks, or albums from their favorite artists.
On eMusic, you can discover and get any music of your choice, provided that you’ve already subscribed. It was launched in 1998 and is based in New York with an office in London, and it is owned by TriPlay. Another interesting part of eMusic is that artists can upload their songs on this app and promote their music.
eMusic also helps artists build their fan base by uploading their songs to the app. Your fans can purchase your songs, and selling your songs can propel you to rise to prominence in the music industry.
Why Should I Use eMusic?
Albeit eMusic offers a premium service, there are a whole lot of reasons why it should be your favorite music store. From its huge library of songs down to its advanced functionalities, below is why you should use eMusic:
- Customer orientation: As a customer, you will be oriented on the fundamentals of this app even before you begin using it.
- Lower prices for downloadable music: You have to subscribe to this platform before you can stream its songs. The subscription price is quite affordable for everyone.
- Access to new potential artists: As a user of this platform, you gain access to up-and-coming artists and see and rate their level of capacity in music.
- Music Distribution Right: You get the right to distribute your music and share it with your fans on the platform.
- Knowledge and Expertise in the Music Market: By using this platform, you will get exposure in the music market by selling your music as an artist.
Finally, as they say, knowledge is power. Taking all of these benefits stated above helps you take your stand on this music website, especially as an artist. Emusic also offers music at a lower cost than buying CDs.
Features on eMusic
When you visit the eMusic website on your device’s web browser, you will see some features at the top of its homepage. With these features, you can comfortably browse through eMusic and check all it offers. These features include:
- Discover: This feature includes [new releases, charts, staff listens, and spotlight.] it also entails the genres of songs on the app.
- Emu TOKEN: This is where you can perform any form of transaction. Thousands of members of this app who have purchased this app have unlocked different benefits like 20 percent off track, token sales, artists’ exclusive events, unlimited uploads, and more.
- NFTs: eMusic NFTs is where musicians from different genres get to share licensed and authenticated music for their fans.
Above all, this feature makes eMusic stand out as one of the best musical platforms, giving opportunities to different upcoming artists, promoting music to existing musicians, and providing amazing music for its users.
How to Download the eMusic App
The eMusic app can be downloaded on your Android and iOS devices. To download this on your device, check out the guidelines below.
- Visit the Google Play Store on your device.
- Go to the search bar and type in “eMusic app.”
- From the results, tap Install to download the app.
- If you just want to update the app on your home screen, tap update.
- Then move to the menu icon and tap on My apps and games.
- All the apps on your device will come up for updates.
- Then you can click on the ‘’eMusic app’’ for an update.
- Launch the Apple Play Store on your device.
- Go to the search bar and search for “eMusic App.”
- After the next results, tap on install. The app will be on your home screen after that.
- To update the app, tap updates.
- Look for eMusic and tap on it to update.
Finally, downloading this app on your device is quite easy and simple, provided that you have the play store on your device.
How to Create an Account on the eMusic App
After downloading this app, you need to sign up for an account. Signing in to your account gives you access you the services of this app. To create an account, follow the steps below.
- To start with, open the app on your device.
- On the home screen, you will find an option to ‘’sign up”.
- After that, you can choose to either sign up with Google or Facebook.
- You can also put in your full name, email, and password.
- Then click “sign up.”
Creating an eMusic account will enable you to sign in to your account anytime you want. eMusic is one of the apps that provide its users with what they are looking for. It is a discovery app for music lovers. It provides you with any music you want. Get your taste of music from the different genres of music on e Music.
To allow artists to engage with their audience better, eMusic provided a commercial Livestream platform known as ‘’eMusic Live’’. With eMusic Live, artists can effectively promote their songs and make revenue by staging live concerts. As an artist, you deserve to get paid for the songs you sing.
Hence, you should sign up today to start benefitting from your performance. Apart from artists, eMusicLive is also an indispensable tool for brands that use music in their business strategy.
CHECK IT OUT <<< MP3jam – Search And Download MP3 Songs | MP3jam Free Download