Right from time, Yahoo Mail has been a remarkable tool. It has helped to improve communication between two or more parties. On the contrary, Yahoo mail is a free webmail service launched by the American company Yahoo but now a subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo mail is one of the best email service providers in the world and is more than just another email provider. So, the question now is how can I create a Yahoo account? If you are new to Yahoo and you want to create a Yahoo account, then this article is simply for you.
When you create a Yahoo account, you can access and log on to all Yahoo products and services like Tumblr, Yahoo mail, Yahoo sports, Yahoo news and other Yahoo products. A Yahoo account provides you with a page called My Yahoo that works as a little social network to see what is happening within your contact. When you create a Yahoo account, it gets you weather information, financial information, and general news information. There are lot of benefits you’ll enjoy when you create a Yahoo account. Presently, it is the third biggest email service platform with millions of global users accessing it every day. Also, Yahoo mail is compatible with all devices. You can create a Yahoo account either from your phone or Computer.
Benefits of Creating Yahoo Account
Creating a Yahoo account gives you the benefits of having two mailboxes in one convenient location. You will use the same password and have one combined inbox for both accounts. Each Yahoo account is limited to one email alias. So, if you want multiple extra accounts, you can create a disposable email address. Hence, here are some of the benefits you’ll enjoy when you create a Yahoo account.
- Creating a Yahoo mail account allows you to stay connected to your email with one-tap access to your inbox, multiple yahoo account support, and instant email alerts from any device.
- With a Yahoo mail account, you’ll easily enjoy what matters most in your world. National and global news, breaking local, sport, finance, sports, films, music and so on.
- A yahoo account enables you to send and receive emails, manage contacts and maintain a calendar.
- All yahoo mail account is fully encrypted and users have 1TB of storage to hold emails and files.
- If you sign up with yahoo, it gives you access to view your search history. One of the benefits of using Yahoo search over some smaller search engines is Bing. It uses Microsoft’s Bing search technology to perform searches.
- When you create a Yahoo account you can customize your own yahoo page. Select the topics you’d like your page to display and give it a personalized layout and theme.
- Also, yahoo indexes the web and makes information from web pages available to web searchers.
How to Create a Yahoo Account
Creating a Yahoo mail account is free and easy. To start enjoying all the benefits of yahoo service as well as sending and receiving messages, you need to create a yahoo account and creating one is pretty easy. To create a Yahoo mail account, follow the steps below;
- Open an internet browser on your device and go to login.yahoo.com.
- On the bottom right click on the option that says ‘’Create an account’’.
- Once you click on it, a new registration will appear where you will be asked to enter your personal information. Which includes your first and last name, phone number, and email address. Meanwhile, yahoo allows you to use your current email address.
- Next, create a strong password for your account.
- Enter your date of birth. Gender is optional.
- On the next page, you will be asked to verify your phone number introduced in the previous step, giving the possibility to change it.
- Once you’ve done that, click on ‘Send me a verification code’ and an SMS will be sent to the number you used to register.
- Enter the verification code received in your mobile phone and input it on the verification code bar and click on ‘’Verify’’.
- If the code is correct, the process will be successful and your yahoo mail will be created.
In conclusion, yahoo offers everyone a free email account that can be accessed from laptop computers and desktop. As well as smartphones and other mobile devices.