Do you know that with a cooking job in USA with Visa Sponsorship, you can earn over $30,000 a year? Cooks from foreign countries can now apply for a job opening in the United States and get their visa sponsored.
This opportunity is strictly for people who have experience as a chef or have training from a culinary school. They can seize this moment and get to work and live legally in America.
Cooks in America earn an average of $2,698 monthly and an average of $32,375 annually. This can also be increased with years of experience and also the level of qualification.
As a cook, you are expected to know how to prepare several types of dishes without compromising the quality of the food. If you are interested in this job role, you can start your application now and get a cooking job in USA with visa sponsorship.
Who is a Cook?
A cook is an individual who is in charge of preparing quality meals in accordance with the safety and food health regulations. The cook must adhere to the instructions and policy of the company and they must know how to keep their workstation clean.
They are also responsible for preparing the food items and the menu in accordance with the company guidelines. Furthermore, cooks should be able to handle several food orders without reducing the quality.
What Is the Average Salary of A Cooking Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Cooking jobs are some of the well-paying jobs that you can find in the United States. On average cooks in the United States earn over $2,698 per month and $32,376 per year. However, this can increase with more experience and level of qualification.
Duties of a Cook In USA
This job role entails numerous duties and responsibilities that you must perform effectively. They include;
- Make sure the kitchen utensils are clean before using them.
- Store the food at the correct temperature to avoid spoilage.
- Sterilizing and cleaning the food preparation areas.
- Monitor supplies and also order stock needed.
- Check the quality of the ingredients.
- Cook the food in different utensils or grillers.
- Keep an orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Prepare all the ingredients that will be used in cooking.
- Make sure that all the food and health rules are adhered to.
- Making sure that the food portions meet the standards of the company.
And many more, these are some of the duties that any cooking job in the United States entails.
Benefits of Working Cooking Jobs in USA
There are lots of perks that are attached to cooking jobs in the United States. Some of these perks include:
- Health insurance benefits.
- Dependable daily tasks.
- Free food and drinks.
- Increased salary.
- Room for improvement.
- Sick leave.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
And many more. These are some of the perks that employers give to their staff. If you want to enjoy some of these perks, you can apply for this cooking job in USA with visa sponsorship.
Types of Visa to Apply For To Get a Cooking Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
One of the first things that you must do before you plan your migration to the United States is to get a work visa- this will enable you to work and live in the United States legally.
There are different types of work visas and each has its own job specification. For cooking jobs there are three types of work visa that the job is eligible for and they include:
J-1 Visa– This work visa is for young cooks who want to work in restaurants in the United States for a short period of time. There are several programs that sponsor the J-1Visa for culinary training.
H-1B Visa– This visa is also eligible for cooking jobs, Many chefs are employed by large hotels and also from luxury restaurants and they are granted the H-1B visa to work and live in the United States.
H-2B Visa– This type of visa is eligible for short employment for a busy season. This type of visa is also eligible for cooking jobs
Requirements to Apply For Cooking Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Before you can be able to work any cooking job in the United States, there are certain requirements that you must fulfill. These requirements are demanded by the employer to determine if you are the right person for the job. Here are the basic requirements:
- Experience as a cook.
- Knowledge of different cooking methods and procedures such as baking, boiling, and grilling.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have experience in using cookware, cutting tools, and bakeware.
- Good communication skills.
- A high school diploma.
- Ability to adhere to sanitation rules.
- Good stamina and physical condition.
- Must be able to follow the recipes.
The above-mentioned are the requirements that you must meet to be able to get a cooking job in the United States.
Where to Find Cooking Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Finding a job opening in the United States as a foreigner is not an easy task. However, this isn’t impossible. There are several job search sites that constantly upload new job openings every hour, you can use this as a method for searching for a job. Here are some job search sites:
The job search sites listed above are some of the best that you can find on the internet. They are reliable and they have also helped thousands of foreigners get a job in the country of their choice. All information about the job will be available on these job search sites.
How to Apply For Cooking Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
If you have an interest in applying for cooking jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship, then you must acquaint yourself with the job application process. Once you find a job opening from the job search site, you can cam proceed to the job application. Here is how to do it:
- Connect to the internet.
- Open your web browser and visit a job search site such as Indeed.
- Make use of the search bar to find the cooking job that you want in the USA.
- Then a list of available job openings will be displayed.
- Go through the list and choose the one that meets the requirements.
- Tap on the Job opening to see the full description of the job.
- Click on the Apply button.
- The company’s official website will take you to.
- Meet the requirements for the job.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload your Resume.
- Submit your job application form.
And that is it. After submitting your application form, the company will receive it. After a thorough examination, the company will decide if they want to hire you. Once approved, you will get a call for an interview.