What is Chime Credit Builder and how does it work? If you have an unhealthy credit history, applying for a credit builder card is the best way to rebuild credit. While there are tons of credit builder cards at your disposal, knowing which one to opt for can be a challenge. As such, we’re glad to tell you that Chime Credit Builder is your best bet when it comes to building or rebuilding credit.
In the meantime, Chime is a financial technology company based in America offering services such as checking and savings accounts and credit building. It was first founded in the year 2013 by Chris Britt and Ryan King in San Francisco, California. Based on research, the company doesn’t have any physical branches but has more than a million account holders from across the world.
Amongst the most popular services and products offered by the company is the Chime Credit Builder. The Chime Credit Builder is a credit card designed to help you build credit without paying an annual fee, incurring interest or undergoing a credit check.
It is a secured credit card that is easy and fast to use. However, cardholders must deposit funds into the secured card in order to establish a credit limit, after which they can make regular purchases. To apply for a Chime Secured credit card, you can do so online via their official website.
After applying and getting approved, you can manage your card online or through the Chime Mobile App. With the Chime Secured credit card, you can start growing or building your credit with absolute peace of mind. It should be noted that the Chime credit card is issued by Stripe Bank.
How Does Chime Credit Builder Work?
As mentioned, the Chime Credit Card is a credit card created to enable users to build and grow their credit while shopping for their favorite items. Just like every other credit builder card, this card offers a wide range of benefits and is secure to use. Intending users can apply for a card online without going through a credit check.
However, you will need to have a checking account with Chime to get started. Once you have signed up for a credit card builder account with Chime, you can transfer your funds securely from your checking account to your card builder account. As you use your card daily to shop for groceries, gas, and more, your credit score is built. Your credit score will then be reported to the major credit bureaus.
Benefits of Chime Credit Builder
There are so many benefits that come with using a Chime Secured credit card. These benefits and services can, however, be enjoyed and accessed once you have been approved by the company. Here are the benefits to look out for:
- There are no annual fees or interest charges.
- There are no international or maintenance fees.
- You don’t need a credit check to apply.
- Cardholders can securely build their credit score.
- It quickly disables your card from third-party access.
- It is globally accepted in stores and online shopping websites where Visa cards are accepted.
- Manage and access your Chime Credit Builder account through your smartphone.
- Transfer funds to friends and family without extra or hidden fees.
You can enjoy the above-listed benefits and features when you apply for a www.ChimeCreditBuilder Card.
How to Apply for Chime Secured Credit Card
Applying for a Chime Credit Builder Card is easy and simple. You can conveniently apply for a card online via their official website or via their mobile app. However, you will need to first sign up for a Chime Checking Account with $200 or more in qualifying direct deposits. If you already have a checking account, here are the steps and guidelines to follow:
- Visit the official website of Chime Credit Builder.
- And tap on “GET STARTED.”
- Alternatively, download and install the Chime Mobile App on your device.
- Login to your Chime Checking account online.
- Once logged in, go to the settings page.
- Under the settings page, click on Credit Builder Card.
- Then, tap on Try Credit Builder and follow the prompts.
Once you follow the above steps and guidelines carefully, you will be able to apply for a Chime Secured credit card.
Chime Credit Builder Card Login
If you already have a Chime Credit Builder Card, you can login to your account online to check your account balance, manage your account, view your transaction history, and check your credit progress. To login to your account, you will need your email address and password. Here are the steps and guidelines to follow:
- Visit the Chime credit builder website.
- In the top right corner of the homepage, you’ll find the login icon.
- Click on it and it will redirect you to the sign-in page.
- Enter the email address connected to your account.
- Also, enter your password.
- Then, click on Log in to complete the process.
Your login information and details will be immediately verified. And if they are correct, you will be granted access to your account. Note that you can also use the mobile app to sign in to your account.