Chase QuickPay is a service offered by chase. Chase QuickPay is a person to person payment service that allows you to easily send money to families and friends. Zelle chase is a free service that allows people with chase bank checking accounts to make person to person transfer with other accounts. In this article we’ll tell you about Chase QuickPay and how you can start using Chase QuickPay with Zelle.
What Chase QuickPay Offers You
With a Chase QuickPay account you can send and receive money from someone who is not a chase customer. The zelle chase service is not limited to chase customers only, it is actually not. Chase QuickPay and Chase QuickPay with Zelle are the same [formerly clearxchange]. Zelle is simply the name of the company that partners with chase to offer this service. The more you use Chase Quick Pay the less difficult it will be to find your payees.
Because Quick Pay Zelle allows you to save the information of contacts you transfer money with. You can eventually build a list of frequent recipients that won’t take up extra time to look up. There are many banks that use Zelle including Wells Fargo, U.S Bank, Citi, and Bank of America. If your bank does not use Zelle, you can still use their services. Just download the App to start sending and receiving money.
Benefits of Using Chase QuickPay with Zelle
Using Chase QuickPay with Zelle makes it easier to send and receive money from almost everyone you know either they are Chase customers or not.
- It is very fast. So no more waiting days or paying fees like other Apps to access your money right money.
- It is convenient. Zelle partner with most banks so you can send and receive money in moments and with almost anyone you know. All you need is the recipient’s U.S mobile number or email to send directly to their checking account.
- It is secured. Your account information is protected. You will not see other person’s bank account information and they won’t see yours.
How Much Money Can You Send and Receive on Chase QuickPay
You can receive as much money as you can convince someone to send. But there is a limit to the amount you can send. How much you can send depends on what type of Chase account you have.
- From your personal Chase checking account or Chase liquid cards, you can send up to $2,000 in a single transaction, $2OOO daily, and $16,000 monthly.
- From a Chase private client or private banking account. You can send up to $5,000 in a single transaction. $5000 per day and $40000 in a month.
Ensure you protect yourself by sending money to people know and trust. Chase does not secure you in the process of sending your money to the wrong person.
How to Use Zelle Chase with People Using Other Banks
People using other banks that does not partner with Zelle can accept transfer and payment requests from Chase Quick Pay users. You can add non-chase users by entering their email address in the quickpay with zelle tab, which is found in the chase mobile app and online banking portal.
Banks Partnering with Zelle Chase Payment Network
- U.S Send Money
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo Sure Pay
- Capital One P2P Payments
- Frost Send Money
How to Create a Chase QuickPay Account
Sign in to chase.com with your username and password. Select ‘Chase QuickPay with Zelle’. From the pay and transfer menu. Accept the Chase QuickPay service Agreement and privacy notice. Then you will be sent a one-time code so that you can verify your email address or mobile number.
How to Use Chase QuickPay to Send Money
Let’s assume your friend buys you something and you want to pay them back. Simply follow these simple steps.
- Open the Chase App and sign in to your Chase account.
- Find your checking account tile and click pay.
- Choose the person or bill you would like to pay.
- Enter the amount, and the account you want to pay from.
- Enter the payment date and click send money.
- Review your choices.
- Lastly, click ‘yes and send it now’.
How to Use Zelle Chase to Request Money
- Sign in to your chase account.
- Click on Pay and transfer in the left menu.
- Choose request money from your tab.
- Get the phone number or email address of the person you are sending money to.
- Enter the amount and date for the payment.
- Finally, submit your request.