If you have heard about chase freedom unlimited, chances are that you might have heard about chase freedom flex. Both are credit cards issued by chase bank. But this article will be centered on chase freedom flex credit card. The Chase freedom flex is a cashback credit card that comes with no annual fee. When I say cashback, it means this card allows you to earn rewards on every purchase you make. Although, chase freedom unlimited offers cashback, but its rewards program cannot be compared to that of Chase flex card.
As a cashback card, chase flex card rewards come in form of chase ultimate rewards points. You’ll get one cent apiece if you prefer to redeem points for cashback. Also, you can get the cash direct deposited into your United States saving or checking account. You can also choose a statement credit. You can redeem your points for;
- Purchases made on Amazon which is 0.8 cents per point.
- Gift cards which are 1 cent per point
- Travel booked via chase which is also 1 cent per point.
Besides you can use your chase ultimate rewards points earned with chase freedom unlimited for globetrotting. But to make this happen, you need to pair your chase flex card with another card offered by the card to unlock this feature. However, this chase card must be the type that offers higher value redemption options.
Benefits of this Credit Card
As I said earlier, chase freedom flex offers unbeatable rewards that you can’t get with chase freedom unlimited. Although they have similar names and shared benefits, they still have some differences. Thus, chase flex card offers the following benefits and rewards;
- As a cardholder, you’ll get $200 cashback after spending $500 on purchases in the first three months after opening your account. But you can only enjoy this offer if you have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past two years.
- You get 5% cashback on up to $1,500 combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
- On travel bought with chase ultimate rewards, you get 5% cashback.
- 3% cashback on dining at restaurants, as well as takeout and eligible delivery services.
- 3% on drugstore purchases and 1% on all other purchases.
- Chase flex card offers you a 0% introductory APR for the first fifteen months of account opening.
- This card runs on the Mastercard network so it is accepted in millions of locations around the world.
- Despite all the cash back rewards offered, it comes with a $0 annual fee.
- Your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is active.
- Shop with points at Amazon by linking your card with your Amazon account.
- It comes with $0 fraud liability protection. So, you’re not responsible for any unauthorized purchases.
As you can see, this card comes with great benefits and it offers the most benefits of chase freedom unlimited. Other benefits include purchase protection, 24/7 fraud monitoring, fraud alerts, extended warranty protection, auto rental collision damage waiver, and many others.
How to Apply for Chase Freedom Flex Credit Card
Applying for chase freedom flex is quick and easy. Meanwhile, you need an excellent credit before you can be considered for approval. Although, only credit scores do not guarantee approval you need to have at least a FICO credit score of 700 to increase your approval odds. Having met the requirements, you can take a step by making an online application.
- On a web browser, visit the chase freedom flex credit card website.
- Once the page is fully loaded, click on the green ‘Apply as a guest’ link.
- Then on the application, enter your first name, middle name [optional], last name, suffix [optional], date of birth, mother’s maiden name, tax ID type, and number.
- Also, enter your address type, street address, suite [optional], zip code, city, state, email address, and phone number.
- In the next phase, enter your residential status, the primary source of income, and total gross annual income.
- Answer the questions by clicking the Yes or No button.
- Then review and accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, click on the blue Submit button below.
In most cases, the approval time for most applicants is between seven to ten working days. However, some may get an instant application after they’ve applied if they are a clear match for approval requirements.
Chase Credit Card login
Nevertheless, if you already have a chase freedom flex credit card with you, you can access your account. The steps below are showing you how you can log in to your chase flex card account;
- Visit the Chase Card’s website using the link above.
- Locate the sign-in button and click on it.
- On the next page, you will see the login page on the right side.
- Input your username and password on their respective fields.
- After that, click on the Sign-in button.
If your details are well inputted, you will get signed in at once. With this, you can access and manage your account online in a way you like.