How can I login to my Binance account? In terms of Cryptocurrency exchange platforms, Binance stands to be the largest crypto exchange platform. In the simplest form, Binance is the world-leading Cryptocurrency exchange that supports the buying and selling of Cryptocurrencies.
There are over 500 types of Cryptocurrencies that you can trade on Binance which include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Tether US, BNB, USD Coin, Ripple, and several others. Without mincing words, we all know that the world of cryptocurrency is taking over.
And one sure way to be among the game changers is to have a personal Binance Account. So, you can join the leagues of cryptocurrency traders out there.
The Binance Platform supports most cryptocurrencies with the provision of a wallet where they can store all of their electronic funds. So, for all those who already own a Binance account and want to login to their account, there is a detailed guide on how to login.
Binance login is quite simple and straightforward. But make sure you have a registered Binance account. All you need to do is follow this step to login;
- Open the Binance app on your mobile device
- At the top left corner, Tap on Login
- Next, enter your Email address
- Enter your Binance password
- Lastly, click on Sign in.
How to Reactivate Your Binance Account
- Visit Binance support center
- Next, fill out the form completely
- Then state that you want to reactivate your account
- Enter your full name and home address you use for your basic verification process
- Afterwards, attach a selfie of you holding your Identification card and a hand written note that clearly states “Binance.US-(Day/Month/Year) reactivate my account(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Lastly, Binance support center will contact you once the reactivation is complete or there is need for additional information.
How to Reset Your Binance Account Password
If you cannot remember the password you use to sign into your Binance account, then you don’t have to worry. There is a way to go about resetting your Binance password. So, you don’t have to just let go of the account. Also, you can reset your password directly from the Binance App or from the website. Below is how to reset your password;
- Launch the Binance App on your mobile device
- Select Login/Register
- Next, on the Login page, select Forget Password
- Then, tap on continue
- Afterwards, enter your account email address or your mobile number
- Tap on Continue
- Finish the Jigsaw puzzle for verification
- Then enter the verification email or SMS sent you and click on next
- After, enter a new password and confirm
- click on next
Your password has been reset successfully. You can now login to your Binance Account using your new password to access it.
RECOMMENDED <<< How to Withdraw From Binance