The Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card issued by axis bank is a card that offers several benefits as well as Flipkart vouchers up to Rs. [Indian rupee] 8000. Axis bank buzz credit card also offers accelerated rewards whenever you make online purchases. You can take advantage of the Axis buzz credit card to enjoy expensive meals at renowned restaurants or get yourself the excellent consumer durables at super discounted prices. You can indulge yourself shopping all that you want, grab offers and deals that are spread across brands.
If you are celebrating your anniversary, birthday, or you are just going on a shopping spree. Then you can save throughout the year with exclusive offers like dining delights and season sales. Axis bank buzz credit card delivers on its promise and allows you to create your own shopping history. Meanwhile, axis bank is one of the biggest private sector banks in India that provides a series of financial services. It has it head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra, and provides services like investment banking, retail banking, finance and insurance, corporate banking, credit cards, investment banking, wealth management, and private banking. The Axis Buzz card payment is the best option for those who like shopping and love to earn discounts on selected products, gift vouchers, or accumulated reward points. The credit card is specifically designed for online shoppers.
Axis Buzz Credit Card Fees and Charges
Besides, the buzz credit card is a premium card issued on the Mastercard network. The Axis Bank Buzz Card comes with an annual fee of Rs. 750 as well as a joining fee of Rs. 750. If you are an avid Flipkart shopper, this credit card serves well for you including online shoppers. Fees for card replacement either lost, stolen, or re-issued are waived. ate payment is;
- Less than Rs. 100 is equal to Nil.
- Between Rs. 101 to Rs.300 is equal to Rs. 100.
- Between Rs. 301 to Rs, 1000 is equal is Rs. 300.
- Above 20,000 is equal to Rs. 700.
- Between Rs. 1001 to Rs. 5000 is equal to Rs. 500.
- Between Rs. 5001 to Rs. 20,000 is equal to Rs. 600.
When you make purchases on Flipkart with the Buzz Credit Card Axis Bank, you can avail of a 10% discount along with additional monthly discounts. Finance charges on the overdue amount are 3.25% while the cash withdrawal fee is 2.5% of the transaction amount. Each time you pay cash, you are charged a fee of Rs. 100. For every foreign transaction you make, you’ll be charged 3.50% of the transaction amount.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Benefits
Just like other credit cards, the axis bank buzz credit card charges differently and also comes with its own share of amazing benefits. You get accelerated points for shopping online. The greatest part of the axis bank buzz credit card means that you can convert your purchases to EMI [ Equated Monthly Installment] through a variety of options. To know more about the Axis Bank Buzz credit card, you can go through its benefits below;
- When you make 3 purchases within the first forty-five days, you get flipkart voucher worth Rs. 1000.
- You get 10% instant discount on flipkart from first to fifth of each month.
- Also, you get 5% instant discount on flipkart from sixth for thirty-first of each month.
- On every Rs. 200 you spend, you get 2 Axis EDGE REWARD.
- On every online shopping, you get 3X Axis EDGE REWARD.
- Axis bank offers you gift vouchers worth up to Rs. 700 annually on milestone spends.
- There is annual fee waiver on spends of Rs.50,000 in an anniversary year.
- With your card, you can avail a minimum a discount of 15% on dining bills on partner restaurants across India.
Above all, the Axis Bank Buzz Mastercard is one of the best beginner-level credit cards and is a good card for all Flipkart shoppers.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Buzz Credit Card
To apply for the Axis buzz credit card, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- As an add-on cardholder, you should be over 15 years of age.
- The applicant can be a resident or non-resident of India.
- As a primary cardholder, you should be between the age of 18 to 70 years of age.
- A copy of your Form 60 or PAN card.
- Your residence proof such as electricity bill, ration card, passport, Aadhaar, etc.
- Identity proof such as driving license, Aadhaar card, PAN, etc.
- Income proof such as Form 16, latest form slips, IT return copy, etc.
- Your passport size color photographs.
- A duly-filled card application form.
This are the lists of documents Axis bank may ask you to provide when applying for Axis buzz credit card.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card
Once you went through the eligibility requirements and you have by-passed the restrictions, you can proceed by applying for the buzz Mastercard. To apply, follow the guidelines below;
- Launch a web browser and visit the axis bank website.
- Click on the Apply Now button at the top of the homepage.
- From the options below, locate credit cards and click on it.
- Answer the question by clicking the right option. ‘’ Are you an existing Axis Bank customer?’’
- If yes, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to enter your mobile no, date of birth, or PAN.
- Having done that, click on the Next button to complete your application.
- If no, you will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to enter your mobile number, PAN number, Pincode, and Net annual income.
- Then click on the Next button.
From there, you will be directed further on what to do to complete your application.
Axis Buzz Credit Card Login
To access your Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card account and stay updated as well as enjoying the benefits that comes with this card, follow the steps below;
- Visit the axis bank website using the link above.
- Locate the login button and click on it.
- From the options displayed, click on personal login.
- Enter you login ID and password.
- Then, click on the login button to access your account.
With these, steps, you can access your account online. This Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card login will enable you to gain entry to manage your Buzz Credit Card account online with ease.