Currently, a lot of people, especially students, carry out different surveys not just to give comments about a query but also to earn money online very easily. ASDA is one of the best shopping platforms known to a lot of people. ASDA allows you to take survey and earn cash prices or discounts in addition to providing the best services.
As long as you are a customer at ASDA and you have all the necessary requirements for the survey, you can carry out the survey and get to win cash prices and so on. There are so many things to know about the ASDA survey. This write-up will provide you with all of the information you need to learn about the ASDA survey.
How Does ASDA Survey work?
After shopping, if you need to make a complaint or make a comment, the ASDA survey allows you to do so and receive feedback. Just by going online, visiting the survey website, and making use of the information given on your most recent receipt, carrying out the survey is not an issue.
After completing the ASDA survey, you will have the opportunity to win coupons and cash prizes. Irrespective of whether you shop online or in store, there is a way to carry out the survey and earn from it.
ASDA Survey Terms and Conditions
Before you can take part in an Tell ASDA survey, you need to know about its terms and conditions, which you are to obey. These terms and conditions direct and guide you in carrying out the ASDA survey in the proper manner.
- Participants must have a valid receipt before completing a survey.
- Ensure that you are a citizen of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland) to be eligible for the reward prize.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old or an ASDA employee or member of their immediate family. Also, participants can be anyone from any country who is affiliated with ASDA, their agents, or any other individual connected to them professionally.
- Applicants from England, Wales, and Scotland must be invited by ASDA to complete a survey through a survey response card in a participating location. An invitation through a receipt at a participating location should be given. Also, an invitation through an email-based invitation. Through any of these invitations, you can participate in this survey. It is a must for you to use the information on the invitation to complete the online survey.
- It is necessary for participants in Wales, England, and Scotland to make purchases.
- The opening time for receipt entries is on the first day of every month (00:01), and it closes on the last day of every month (23:59) until the promoter decides the end of the prize draw.
- A prize draw may only have one entry per household. No one is allowed to circumvent this condition. If anyone does, they will be disqualified.
- Through PayPal, the winner of the prize draw will be paid £1,000. However, the prize is not refundable, non-transferable, or exchangeable for any whole-cash alternatives.
- After the winner has been announced, they may be required to participate and offer their consent publicly with their photographs and names, which are then being used for promotional purposes.
- The fact that an entry was sent will not constitute proof of receipt. Entries that are misdirected, lost, late, illegal, or damaged have no acceptance responsibilities.
- Aside from personal injury, death, and the enjoyment of the winner’s prize by third parties, the promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage, or other matter.
These are the terms and conditions that participants must adhere to.
How to Carry Out an ASDA Survey
To participate in the ASDA survey, you first need to ensure that you have shopped at ASDA. Your receipt is necessary for the survey. However, you need to ensure that you have a recent receipt from your recent purchase at ASDA. Then follow the steps below to conduct a survey.
- Visit the ASDA survey official website.
- Click on “enter.”
- Using your receipt, enter the below information.
- Store number.
- Date of visit.
- Time of visit.
- Transaction number.
- Click on “Start.”
- After that, select whether you work at ASDA stores or not.
- Identify and choose your purpose for visiting the chosen ASDA store.
- Answer the questions given about your experience at the store.
- Next, select your age and gender.
- Fill in the number of adults and children in your home.
- If you wish to enter the prize draw, select yes on the given question.
- To round it all up, enter your first and last names and your email address.
- Click on “Next” to submit your survey.
Now that you have done that, you just need to wait for the ASDA store announcement for the prize chance winner.
What Personal Information will ASDA Survey Require?
Tell ASDA requires your personal information immediately after you decide to take it. Information such as your age, contact details, gender, ID (for online shoppers), receipt information, and your views and options that are related to ASDA.
ASDA may request permission from you to make videos or photos displaying your ASDA reviews. However, if you use the Pulse of the Nation app, you’ll need to provide your ID information along with details about where you are and how you use the app.
Why Do They Need Your Personal Information?
To participate in any survey, you need to provide your personal information. This helps them give you either a phone interview, an in-person interview, or contact you for any follow-up that you agree to. If you are on a regular panel, you will need to provide your information to update ASDA records with your permission.
Also, your information allows ASDA to inform or invite you to be a part of new surveys or get further details from your answers. Additionally, ASDA needs your contact information in order to get in touch with you if you win a prize and follow up with you regarding how to claim it.
ASDA Survey Rewards
ASDA Survey, like some other online survey platforms, offers a £1,000 cash prize. Just by taking this survey, you get a chance to win a cash prize. Even if you shop online, you can participate in the survey and win £1,000 by doing so. However, to win this cash price, you need to take part in the prize draw.
How to Earn From Tell ASDA
To earn from the ASDA survey, you need to participate in the prize draw. Winning the prize allows you to earn money very easily without having to do much. All you need to do is participate more in the ASDA survey through TellASDA.com. Then get an invitation to join the price draw to win.