Do you want to build your credit history or score and just looking for a few hundred points? Then Aqua credit card is one of the possible options for doing that because it is marketed as a credit builder option for this purpose exactly. This card is a suitable option for those with poor credit score or history and is looking forward to building their credit history. The aqua credit card is issued by New Day Ltd and it helps you start your journey in building a better credit history when you manage your account responsibly.
Furthermore, the Aqua Credit Card is issued on the Mastercard which makes it a Mastercard and it is accepted in over thirty-six million places and more than 600,000 cashpoints worldwide. With the aqua card helpful tools, you can stay in control with its text alerts, handy app, including user guides, and many more. In 2002, aqua was launched with the intention of helping those who may have been declined credit or ignored by other credit companies in the past. Aqua has really been doing its best to keep its promise to its clients/patrons. Also, aqua credit card has an app but the app is only available on the App Store for IOS devices.
Benefits of Aqua Card Payment
The aqua card is a card that definitely says yes to helping you build your credit history when used responsible. Just like other credit card, the aqua credit card also comes with its own share of benefits I will be outlining below;
- With aqua, you can check your eligibility in less than one minute with no impact on your credit score.
- With aqua helpful tools, you can stay in control with its text alerts, handy app, including useful guides and many more.
- Aqua helps you manage your account well as well as building a better credit score.
- This card is issued on the Mastercard network, so, it is accepted in millions of places in the UK and abroad.
- You’ll enjoy 48 days interest-free period.
- Aqua comes with a free credit checker.
- Aqua credit card has a fixed credit limit to enable its users to keep their spending under control.
When you show good borrowing behavior, aqua offers a potential credit limit increase on your fourth statement. Which includes staying paying you balance off in full every month and staying your given credit limit. As an aqua card user, you are entitled to these benefits.
Eligibility criteria To Apply for Aqua Credit Card
To apply for aqua Mastercard, you need to meet the following eligibility requirements;
- You need to be up to 18 years or over and have a permanent UK address.
- Intending applicant must have a current building society or UK bank account.
- You must not have been declared insolvent in the past one and a half years and not also have ongoing bankruptcy proceedings against you.
- You must not have had a CCJ [ County Court Judgement] registered against you in the past year.
Likewise, Applicants must not have an aqua card and must have not taken out an opus, fluid, or marbles card in the past 12 months. You must meet the above requirements before applying.
How to Apply for Aqua Credit Card
On the contrary, aqua does not give assurance that you will be offered a credit card. But it ensures to carefully look at your financial situation and individual circumstances. Applying for the aqua card as you can follow the steps below to apply;
- Launch a web browser and visit the aqua card website.
- Once the page loads, navigate down and click on the ‘Check My Eligibility’ tab.
- On the next page start applying by clicking on your title, enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and click on your marital status.
- Contact details: Email address and mobile number.
- Click on your residential status.
- Enter your postcode and the number of years you’ve used at your current address.
- Click on your employment status.
- Enter your annual and income and click on the number of people that are financially dependent on you.
- Click on the yes or no button by answering the question that says ‘Do you expect your financial situation to change in the near future?
- Also, click on the yes or no button by answering the question that says ‘Do you intend to make a cash withdrawal when you receive your card?
- Click on how you would like to get notified.
- Finally, click on ‘Check My Eligibility’ button.
Once, you are eligible, you would be directed to the provider who will ask you to make a complete application. Approval is always fast and your card will arrive within 14 days. After getting your card, you will need to activate it which you can do online or using aqua’s automated service. Visit the aqua credit checker to check your application status online.
Aqua Credit Card Login
Login to your Aqua credit card online to access transaction tools where you can manage your account and also purchase or pay bills. To login to your aqua card account, follow the steps below;
- Visit the aqua card website using the link above.
- Click on the login link at the top of the homepage.
- Click on the button that says ‘Continue to login’.
- Enter your username and click on the Next button.
- Then, enter your password and click on the next button to access your account.
The steps above is for you to sign in to your aqua card account if you already had an account with aqua.
How to Download the Aqua Credit Card
Nevertheless, the Aqua credit card is also available in mobile app that provides a easy-to-use management of your credit card on the mobile secure app anywhere, anytime. Also, the aqua card app is built-in with several tools that allows you to manage your credit card account. Here is the following step to download the Aqua Credit Card app on your device:
- Go to the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- Search for Aqua Credit Card.
- Then, install or Get to download the application.
After you’ve successfully downloaded the Aqua card app on your device, then you can open the application to sign in to your Aqua credit account on the secure mobile app.