What is Apple Music Replay and how does it work? In the meantime, Apple Music is one of the biggest online music streaming platforms with over 99 million songs and music videos developed by Apple Inc. The digital platform provides its users the opportunity to stream and download their favorite songs and albums, as well as songs from top artists, stream top music videos, and more.
Aside from streaming songs on the platform, Apple Music also offers a Replay feature, enabling you to stream songs, albums, and artists you listen to most every year. In other words, Apple Music Replay recommends songs, albums, and artists you streamed the most in the last year.
According to research, Apple Music has even released the Replay feature for 2022, enabling all its users to view and access their 2021 most streamed songs, albums, and artists. You can access Apple Music Replay on your iOS device via the Apple Music app, or you can make use of the service online via your computer web browser.
Users will get to select popular, top, and entertaining songs for the year. In addition, you will also get to stream songs from different categories; electronic, kids, dance, party, DJ mixes, Christian, and much more.
How Does Apple Music Replay Work?
As previously stated, Apple Music Replay is a feature that allows you to stream the top songs, albums, and artists you listen to most throughout the year. This feature was first released on November 15, 2019, showing users their favorite track of the entire year.
It is closely similar to Spotify Wrapped. Meanwhile, you can only access Apple Music Replay when you sign in to your Apple ID account online or via the mobile app. This means that without your Apple ID and password, you won’t be able to use the feature.
However, you can create a new and free Apple ID and password to get started. When you sign in or sign up for an account with Apple Music Replay, you will have to use the platform to stream all your favorite songs and albums constantly before you can successfully use the feature.
In other words, if you haven’t listened to enough songs on the platform, you will have to make use of Apple Music Recommendation to discover new and trending songs. Also, you must have an Apple Music subscription plan, and this plan costs about $9.99 per month.
If you haven’t created an account with Apple Music, you can sign up for a free 1-month trial where you get to stream free songs and albums from your favorite artists without paying a dime. After your free 1-month trial, you will be charged $9.99 in order to continue streaming on the site. Note that you can cancel your plan at any time and on any day.
How to Use Apple Music Replay on Your iOS Device
On your iPhone or iPad device, you can use the Replay feature to listen to all your favorite tracks and also view the artist behind those tracks at any time. To make use of the feature on your iPhone or iPad device, here are simple and easy steps to follow:
- From your iOS Home screen, open the Music App.
- Click on the ”Listen Now” icon on the homepage.
- Navigate down the Listen Now section and you will find the Replay: Your Top Songs by Year.
- Select a replay for any year you find and find a song to stream from the list.
- If you want to view your favorite artists, you can scroll down the replays and tap on “See All” to view more.
Note that, aside from streaming your favorite song, you will be able to share the song with your friends and family, or you can add it to your playlist. Also, if you aren’t signed in to the Music app, you might be required to sign in before you can start using the feature.
Apple Music Replay Online
With your computer or PC web browser, you can also view songs and playlists on Apple Music Replay. But you will need a stable internet connection as well as your Apple ID and password to get started. Here are the steps and guidelines you will need to follow:
- Open your computer web browser.
- Visit the official website of Apple Music Replay.
- In the top right corner of the page, you will find the sign-in icon.
- Click on the sign-in icon and enter your Apple ID and password.
- Or click on Create New Apple ID and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you have successfully logged in or created an account.
- Click on “Listen Now” at the left top corner of the page.
- Scroll down and tap on Replay: Your Top Songs by Year.
- Select a replay for any year to view the songs and artists.
- Or you can click on the Play button to stream your favorite track.
- Once you select a song from the Replay list, you will see the featured artists for those songs below the page.
If you haven’t streamed enough songs on the platform, you will need to click on the Listen-Now icon to enjoy entertaining, top-notch, and trending songs on Apple Music Service. You can always follow the above steps and guidelines to access all your favorite replays on the platform anytime and any day.
CHECK IT OUT <<< Apple Music App Arrives on Roku