Amazon is an American multinational technology company. This Company focuses on e-commerce, computing, and digital streaming, amazon is described world’s largest marketplace. There is a time every year when items are been discounted and sold at a cheap price. This is called Amazon Blackfriday on the platform. Amazon is a platform you could shop anything on computers and accessories, video games, toys for kids, new phones, renewed laptops, watches just name it nothing you looking for they couldn’t be found on this platform. Amazon Black Friday is very fun and interesting to all its users because they get to buy things cheaply.
On this day there will be so many gift items at a giveaway price. Lots of amazon users have trouble staying away from their smartphone or computer on this particular day called Amazon black Friday. To be a participant on this day you must be an Amazon account owner. You wouldn’t be able to purchase any goods from amazon if you don’t have an account on or before Black Friday on Amazon.
How to Create an Amazon Account
Creating an Amazon account is simple and affordable which means no charge fee is required, you might need to link your credit or debit card or probably PayPal because PayPal is a universal secure means of online goods and services payment. Creating an Amazon account will require a correct shipping address to which all your purchased goods will be shipped. Here are a few steps on how to create an Amazon account which you could create on any computer or mobile phone (amazon app);
- Launch any web browser on your computer
- Go to www.amazon.com, which is the official online page of Amazon
- Navigate to the top right corner of the homepage and click on the icon with Hello Sign in
- Locate the create account panel below and click on it
- Provide your personal informational and create a strong and safe password
- Click on create your amazon account
On mobile phone (Amazon app available both on iPhone and Android App stores)
- Launch the Amazon app on your mobile device
- Locate the sign in icon and click on it, and click on create amazon account
- At the next page provide your personal information and create a strong and safe password that wouldn’t be release to a third party.
- Click on create an amazon account.
When Amazon Black Friday?
The amazon black Friday plans to be live on November 26, 2021, which new deals will be added as often as every five minutes because Amazon definitely knows a lot of orders will be on for that day. To be a lucky day Amazon has announced that from the beginning of November 20, 2021, it will be free shipping on all orders with no difference in holidays.