Aliex is a leading electronic commerce retail platform of Alibaba where millions of shoppers are served from all over the world. AliExpress has been made available for users in 220 different countries and regions. Moreover, the AliExpress.com platform is an online marketplace where customers can get direct wholesale general products from Chinese manufacturers. Therefore, you can’t be a seller on Ali express unless you live in China mainland. The platform is majorly built for customers where they can add goods to their carts and buy them.
Furthermore, Aliex has a money back guarantee that does not limit its users statutory right whether as a buyer or seller. Moreover, Aliexpress gives their customers assurance that they can get 15 days refund if the items received is not as described. However, there are other stores that also offer cheap Chinese-manufactured wholesale groups similar to Aliex. These includes ebay, amazon, overstock, bonanza, LightInTheBox, MiniInTheBox, DealExtreme, BangGood, GeekBuying and many more.
Products I can Buy from Aliexpress
Consumers are increasingly embracing the option to shop products online. Therefore, the Ali Express customers have access to cheap prices and flexible shipping plans. Customer have access to different categories of products because AliExpress is a jack of all trades. The categories of products are:
- Cellphone & Telecommunications
- Computer & Office
- Consumer Electronics
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Lights & Lighting
- Home & Garden
- Luggage & Bags
- Education & Office Supplies
- Home Appliances
- Mother & Kids
- Sports & Entertainment
- Beauty & Health
- Toys & Hobbies
- Weddings & Events
- Hair Extensions & Wigs
- Apparel Accessories
- Underwear & Sleepwear
- Vitual Goods
- Novelty & Special use
- Automobiles & Motorcycles
- Security & Protection
Features of Aliex
Aliex is also the same as Aliexpress with an interface that is much more familiar and issue free. This helps users easily get samples of manufacturers’ work before they commit to buying them. The Aliex website provides the following superb features:
- Free shipping offer – Varieties of products bring sold on AliExpress offers complimentary free shipping. This feature attracts customers because the cost of importing from overseas is very high.
- No direct communication with suppliers – Consumers doesn’t have to interact with the sellers before their goods are shipped out. There is no need for customers that wants to buy things to email back and forth or negotiate with the seller. However, all you have to do click on the “Buy Now” button just like the normal online shopping.
- Long shipping time – Shipping from Aliexpress can take a very long time. This can be up to 60 days but your shipping would definitely be free for that to happen.
- Familiar and issue free interface – It is very easy and simple to shop on Aliexpress just like shopping on Amazon.
- No restriction to what customers can buy – However, there is no limitation to what a customer can buy or order from Ali express. Just like normal online stores, you can buy only one item. You can also buy individual item and order as many quantities as you want. Aliex is a very good marketplace if you want to buy small amount of stock. If you also want to buy a product to conduct market research, Ali express is your main plug.
- Low unit price in comparison to other cheap online store – Aliexpress prices are a lot cheaper than Amazon prices but Aliex wholesale prices are massively higher when compared with Amazon.
Special services rendered by Aliex
However, there are several services rendered by Aliex which attracts a lot of sellers and buyers to explore on the Aliexpress platform. These services include:
- Ali Express Coupon and Discount
- AliExpress Dropshipping
- Alli Ekspres
- Ali Express Europe Shipping
How can I Register as a Seller on AliExpress?
Sellers on Aliex can be either individuals or companies because sellers don’t have direct contact with customers. Aliexpress connects Chinese Businesses directly with buyers. Although, majority of the sellers on Ali express are Chinese retailers themselves. The following will guide you on how to sell on AliExpress:
- Go to www.aliexpress.com on your web browser or your AliExpress App. You will be directed to the Aliexpress homepage.
- Tap the first icon “Sell on AliExpress” your homepage.
- Click on “Seller Log In” to create your account.
- Choose the correct name of your shop and customize after complete registration
- Input your business information on the next page.
- Wait for your application to be reviewed. This will take about 2 to 3 working days. Here, you will receive a mail that your application has either been confirmed or rejected.
Note that, your company must be registered in the UK, and you will need to provide your tax and personal documentation. However, after registration has been confirmed, sellers can access the features available on the website.
Meanwhile, customers can also create account on Aliexpress for free if they intend to become a regular customer. Hence, the easiest way to create an account on Ali express is to log in through your existing account on social networks. AliExpress have good alliance with Google, Facebook and other companies.