Are you a frequent traveler or do you frequently fly with Alaska Airlines? If your answer is affirmative, then Alaska airline credit cards is a card you should not hesitate to get. Alaska Airlines credit card issued by Bank of America. It’s one card that offers travel rewards and other cardmember perks. As a card issued on the visa network, you can use it anywhere visa cards are accepted for payments. Alaska airlines visa offers great benefits not only for Alaska airlines flyers but also to those who use mileage plan partners at least once in a calendar year.
Furthermore, Alaska airlines credit card allows you to earn rewards on all categories. On every purchase you make with your card, you get rewards back in form of miles. Apparently, if your frequently fly Alaska airlines, this card is worth considering. One good thing about this card is that it is not limited to only Alaska airlines network. You can also earn Alaska miles on several partners as well.
However, Alaska air credit card comes with a hefty annual fee of $75 which is relatively high compared to other travel credit cards and airline cards. Also, this fee tends to offset any rewards you’re likely to earn with your card. Moreover, it comes with an annual percentage rate of 15.99% to 23.99% variable for purchases. And the APR fluctuates based on your creditworthiness.
Benefits of Alaska Airlines Credit Card
In addition, Alaska Airlines credit card comes with fascinating benefits and irresistible rewards that can make your purchases meaningful. With this card, you can earn rewards for flying vacations and lots more. Thus, Alaska airlines visa credit card offers the following benefits;
- As a new cardholder, you get a welcome bonus of 50,000 bonus after spending $2,000 or above on purchases within the first three months of opening account.
- Alaska airlines offers you up free checked bag on up to six visitors on the same reservation.
- For every $1 spent on eligible Alaska purchases, you earn 3 miles.
- For every $1 spent on all other purchases, you earn 1 mile.
- You can travel to anywhere to life takes you to based on the fact that no fees are charged on foreign transactions.
- Miles is redeemable and there are no blackout dates on any Alaska airlines flight. Or select from thousands of destinations with more than a dozen global airline partners.
- You can use this card to make payments anywhere visa cards are accepted – that’s virtually anywhere.
- Get 50% off day passes at the Alaska lounge when you make payment with your card.
- On all inflight purchases you make at Alaska airlines, you get 20% back.
- Cardholders enjoy Alaska famous companion fare from $121 each year on your account anniversary on all flights booked at alaskaair.com.
- No mileage cap.
- You can make contactless payment with your card.
- Overdraft protection.
- $0 liability guarantee for fraudulent transactions.
- Access your FICO score updated monthly for free.
Above all, your miles do not expire on active accounts. With your card, you can also fly with several Alaska airlines partners like Aer Lingus, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, condor, Korean air, Fiji airways, Latam Airlines, Qantas, and Singapore airlines.
How to Apply for Alaska Airlines Visa Credit Card
If after going through the benefits of this card, you made a decision to apply for it, this is something you can do in few minutes. But ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements most especially the credit score. Hence, you can apply for Alaska airlines credit card by following the procedures below;
- Visit the Alaska airlines visa credit card application page on Bank of America website.
- Underneath the card image, click the blue apply now button.
- On the next page, scroll down and begin your application.
- At that point, enter your first name, middle name [optional], last name, suffix [optional], residential address line 1, Residential address line 2 (optional).
- Also, input your ZIP code, State, City, Primary phone number, Email address.
- Then answer the yes or no questions below.
- Enter your country of residence, date of birth, employment status, Total annual income, Primary source of income, and Monthly housing payment.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions of the card.
- Finally, click on the ‘Save and continue’ link.
Then you will get a notification that your application has been submitted. However, it you may not get a response instantly. This means your application is still being processed.
Alaska Visa Card Login
If you already have Alaska airline credit card with you or if you eventually get the get after making an application, you can manage your account online. In this section of our article, we’ll be showing you how to login your Alaska card account online.
- Visit the Alaska visa card website using the link above.
- Once you’re able to access the website, click on the sign in button located at the upper part of the page.
- On the next page, you will see the login page on the left side.
- At first, enter your online ID on the first field.
- Then enter your passcode on the second field.
- After that, click on the sign in link so as to be able to access your card account online.
When you login to your card account, you will be able to transfer money, pay bills, schedule an appointment, go paperless, and order checks.